We all remember the bed time stories of our childhood. The shoe fit Cinderella, the frog was turned into a prince, sleeping beauty was awakened with a kiss. Once upon a time and then they lived happily ever after. Fairy tales. The stuff of dreams. the problem is, fairy tales don't come true. It's the other stories. The ones that start in dark and stormy nights and end in the unspeakable. The nightmares always seem to become the reality. Reality. It's so much more interesting than living happily ever after."
-Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy
-Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy
God I just LOVE Grey's Anatomy. Every time I watch a Grey's Anatomy episode, I get transported into another world of tears & laughter & it just proves to me how much I wanna be a surgeon, or a pediatrician. The uniformity of the environment, the chance of knowing that everything that you do will change someone's life & the opportunity to learn. Oh, and the fact that Med majors have absolutely no life doesn't really help, then again, I'm doing everything possible to not fall in love, so being a Med major is a huge help. Med majors have no time for anything but school & when they do have time for other stuff, it has limits. Those are my thoughts on my future. Medicine & International Business are going to be my life. I don't know how I'm gonna make it through but I will, don't you fret. I'm gonna do something no one would expect me to do & I'm gonna do it because I wanna be 25ish with my own place & life. I really like the show because if I'm sad for whatev reason I can get my pain out & then have Christina or Bayley say something random & mean & I just start laughing. Like when Bayley went to talk to Callie about going "south of the border" with Dr. Hahn or when Christina went to see Meredith's shrink to tell her not to let Meredith stop with the therapy. Haha, Christina made the funiest face ever when she found out Meredith had talked about her to the shrink. Hahaha. "She's talked about me?! What oh... well..."
As for the love life, I'll update tomorrow. I still don't know how to talk about it without having tears running down my cheeks. I gotta prepare myself emotionally & mentally before I do anything.
Night. Xoxo.
As for the love life, I'll update tomorrow. I still don't know how to talk about it without having tears running down my cheeks. I gotta prepare myself emotionally & mentally before I do anything.
Night. Xoxo.
1 comment:
love it!!!
Post a Comment