..
Vivian Irene Mora

Get inside my head. One post at a time.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time For The Tables To Turn


"Calle calle sin salida
Told her all al mediodía
Todo lo que yo sentía sin premonición
Sangre sangre, fuego al aire
She explodes like fire fire
Got to take this higher higher
Cambiar de dirección..."

These past couple of weeks have been such a whirlwind for me. When I look back, it's all a blur but the images I'm able to recall sting like venom through my veins. I've been super negative, powerless, dull, numb and my heart has been breaking into pieces. I lost all energy and hope and I've been doing everything by inertia. But last night, while I was talking to one of my best friends, he told me that this negative phase I'm going through affects him and well, he's been dealing with some rough stuff and my negativity doesn't help. So, I took a deep breath in, made some hot tea and after tasting the last drop of the sweet coconut and vanilla tea, I fell asleep. And my dreams started. I won't go into detail about what the dream was about because that's kind of personal but all I gotta say is that my best friend, whom I was talking to earlier, creeped in my dream, for the third night in a row and caused me to wake up and snap out of this negative state. However, today when I got to work wanting to shine my ray of positive energy on him, I was dismissed in the coldest manner. And I, Vivian Irene Mora, deserve it.

"Your body's having a blackout
Before you ask what's that about
Let's recall how you tapped right into me
Used up all of my life line
Took too much of my life
I'm putting all of the power back into me..."

So, I know what you're wondering. What is Vivian going to do now? Well, she's going to keep a smile on her face and prove that everything will be ok. She will keep her head held up high and defy gravity. I'm going to show him that I love him and that I'll always be here for him no matter what and that I'm going to support him and help him in any way I can. I'm going to show everyone that is trying to get in my way that the sparkles in my eyes are here to stay, that they better back off before I make them back off and I will not let anyone take what's rightfully mine. No one is stepping on me anymore and the real Vivian is about to be revealed.
The question now is:
Are you ready?
My advice:
You better be.

No comments: